Mexico has always been a coveted destination for Americans. Long before the spring break crowds discovered Cancun and Puerto Vallarta, American tourists made large contributions to the Mexican economy.
Today, Americans are contributing to the Mexican economy in another way and reaping huge dividends in return.
The concept is “nearshore outsourcing” a means of expanding the staff of your business with the people you need, but without the time and expense of hiring full-time people here at home. Mexico is already one of America’s largest trade partners so it makes sense that the partnership will continue to grow.
The chief benefits of outsourcing nearshore to Mexico are:
- A growing Mexican economy – Mexico is undergoing an “ambitious reform agenda” that includes overhauls of the education, communications, transportation, and tax systems, which benefits American firms who wish to nearshore there.
- Proximity – As a U.S. neighbor, communication is real-time and nearshore teams become a true extension of your business.
- Expertise – As Mexico positions itself to overtake other countries as a top outsourcing option, it has developed a reliable and deep pool of ultra-talented tech labor pool that is quickly filling in the gaps in the U.S. labor pool.
- Cost – Mexico provides expert talent at a fraction of the cost of U.S. labor. This goes directly to your bottom line.
- Cultural exchanges – Across the U.S. and Mexico, there are overlapping cultural influences that help reduce the “foreign” feel that comes with outsourcing to countries such as India, China, or the Philippines.
For more information on how Advancio’s nearshore IT outsourcing can benefit your enterprise, click here.